A pensive peregrination in Quranic teachings leads us to the luminous vestibules of the fact that the life-sketch may not be chalked out or designed in a correct way unless we follow the tracks of our Prophet (P.B.U.H), particularly a Muslim is unable to manage his life on a positively correct line unless he gets himself meticulously acquainted with the meanings of Quranic verses and fully committed to the ordains of Allah and His Prophet (P.B.U.H) all over his life.
The Holy Quran describes two ways for Muslim's submission to Allah and his submission to His Prophet (P.B.U.H). The submission to Allah some times has been coupled with submission to His Prophet (P.B.U.H), and some times only the mention of submission to prophet (P.B.U.H) has been made.
The following verses show you that the obedience of Allah and the obedience of His Prophet are going side by side in obligation:
"Say: Obey Allah and the Prophet, and if they turn back, then Allah does not love the disbelievers".
"O Believers! Obey Allah and obey the Prophet and your executive authorities, and if you have dispute around any issue, refer it to Allah and the Prophet if you believe in Allah and the Last Day".
"O Believers' Obey Allah and His Prophet and don't turn away from him while you are hearing".
"And Obey Allah and His Prophet and don't fall in mutual controversy lest you falter and your prestige diminishes off".
"O Believers' Obey Allah and obey the Prophet and don't undo your work".
"And obey Allah and His Prophet and Allah is cognizant of what you do".
"And Obey Allah and Obey the Prophet, and if you turn back, then our Prophet is responsible only for the unequivocal communication".
These are the verses where the obedience of Allah and the obedience of His Prophet are interlinked and both are construed equally obligatory. In other words, as the, obedience of Allah, the creator of the universe, is peremptorily incumbent, on the same line, the obedience of His Prophet whom He sent to all the Human Being, is equally incumbent.
Now to you are those verses which designated the obedience of the Prophet (P.B.U.H) as the base and foundation of the religion:
"One who obeys the Prophet, verily obeys Allah".
"We have not sent any messenger but to be obeyed by the order of Allah".
"Say: if you love Allah, then follow me (so that) Allah may love you and forgive for you your sins and Allah is forgiver and benevolent".
"Those who go against his order, should beware of being prone to some turmoil or the rigorous torment".
"So nay, by your Lord, they will not be regarded as believers until they concede to your arbitration in their mutual skirmishes, then they will not feel any pinch for your judgment and will fully acknowledge".
The salient points that emanate from the above verses, are as follows:
* The obedience of the Prophet (P.B.U.H) is the main constituent of the belief and its refusal is equal to disbelief.
* The obedience of the Prophet (P.B.U.H) invokes the Divine bliss.
* On the eruption of any dispute or division in opinion, the final reference are Allah and His Prophet.
* The requisite of the belief will not redeemed unless the bondsman hankers after the obedience of the Prophet (P.B.U.H)
* There is no demarcation line between the obedience of Allah and the obedience of the Prophet (P.B.U.H).
* Allah has not sent any messenger to the mankind but only for that they follow him.
* The Love from Allah is gettable only through the obedience of His Prophet (P.B.U.H).
* Those who are busy with the contravention of Prophet's precepts, they should fear the Divine wrath.
* The belief remains incomplete until the orders and precepts of Prophet (P.B.U.H) are not ingenuously complied with.
KHWAJA SHAMS-UD-DEEN AZEEMI
IN THE NAME OF ALLAH, THE MERCIFUL, THE BENEVOLENT
Dedicated to those scientists, who are inching towards the cognizance of the facts, spotlighted by Allah Almighty, in the wake of their intelligent observation for the top vertex of scientific achievement, which is not other than the "Disastrous end of the Universe". And this is probably during 15th century of Lunar calendar.
Searching, Please wait..