Company of wrong people, frustration psychological problems, family problems, tension, stress and strain, inferiority or superiority complex and insomnia cause this disorder. According to the researches, when the quantity of a chemical substance called Dopamine exceeds its limit in the brain, it causes schizophrenia. Besides these, hereditary traits also play a significant role in this disease.
Usually is found in the people in the age between 20 to 30 year but cases of older ages have also been reported. Before this disease actually starts, the patient suffers from anxiety, depression and nervousness for many weeks or months. One or the other thought keeps haunting him.
The patient gradually cuts off from the society, avoids daily routine works of life and has strange contradictory thoughts so much so that has a severe fit. He sees strange things and hears the voices. becomes extremely whimsical, talks nonsense things. After the fit. feels depressed.
In some patients the fit occurs only once in the lifetime but in most of the case it keeps on recurring and every the intensity of the fit is severer than the previous one.
Patient of schizophrenia is talkative and talks nonsense irrelevant things, uses unconm1on words and phrases. Whims and doubts haunt him. He thinks that the people of his family are his enemies and want to kill him, poison him or are using black magic against him. He listens to the people stealthily and believes that the people talk about him only, are conspiring against him. Sometimes he says that his thoughts are being listened in the whole world. sometimes he believes that he is the president of the world thinks that someone is using him by means of telepathy, takes the article of a newspaper or a TV program as a special message.
Most of the patients believe that their spouse is not faithful to them and they believe this thing so strongly that they keep vigil to check on them and suspicions cause them to have fights and sometime they even physically abuse them. He does not acknowledge that he is unreasonable and nobody can convince him logically.
The patient also suffers from hallucinations, for instance, he witnesses his relatives who have died long before; he smells strange smells, which the other people do not. Sometimes he starts crying while he '½·as expressing delight, at times he acts emotionless, sight of funeral may cause him to laugh and he becomes introvert.
1. Olive colour Chromatized water, thrice a day
2. Blue Chromatized water, thrice a day, before meals,
3. White Chromatized water, once a day,
4. Massage hind side of the head with blue Chromatized oil once a day.
5. Blue light for fifteen minutes upon the head, once a day
6. If the patient is not suffering from diabetes, he should take sweets and deserts. Besides this if the blood pressure is not low, he should be forbidden to take salt in his meals.
7. Get a transparent glass sheet of 9" x 12" painted with blue and make the patient to look at it frequently.
There are many reasons for this problem of depression, which could be; addiction of drugs sudden quitting any such habit, protracted illness worries and remaining in a state of grief etc. If a patient, according to the psychiatrists, remains continuously in this state for two weeks only then he could be declared as a patient of depression otherwise it would be considered just as a passing state of mind.
The patient of this disease remains sad, and unhappy and resulting his melancholy he loses interest in life, becomes isolated, either gains weight or starts losing it, remains anxious and restless ability to think properly diminishes and feel like committing suicide.
Treatment: In acute conditions
1. Apple colour Chromatized water, twice a day after breakfast and before going to bed,
2 Sky blue Chromatized water, once a day after lunch,
3. Yellow Chromatized water, after dinner.
In case of non severity
1. Blue Chromatized water, twice a day, before meals,
2. Orange Chromatized water, twice a day, after meals,
3. Yellow Chromatized water, twice a day in the afternoon.
There are many opm1ons about mania but according to the Colour Therapy, when the rush of flowing currents in Medulla Oblongata could not find an exit it exerts pressure upon the walls of the brain cells and resulting this pressure walls of the cells give way and the sequence of the flow of currents disturbs.
Genetics, unwholesome foods, heavy atmosphere, tranquilizers, wrong ways of educating and psychological problems are few of the causes. Moon sighting more than one's capability, recitation of uncalled for mantras also result in weakness of the conscious and one gradually becomes a maniac.
The patient is a moody person, attempts to do everything in haste, is an extremist considers himself an important person, at times thinks he is the king and at times declares to be a god, sometimes thinks he is a billionaire. He likes to be considered superman although at heart he is timid and cowered. He is very talkative, speaks in a loud voice and sometimes talks so hurriedly that understanding him becomes hard. Conceives new ideas, cannot focus his mind on a single point, things that pleases him, performs them in a mysterious manner and suffers losses, for instance, would shop unnecessary things, likes to wear bright coloured clothes and like to shake hand and hug anybody coining in his way, attempts to remain prominent suffers from insomnia and his sex drive is also abnormal.
For diagnosis of this disease, persistence of the mentioned symptoms, at the least, for one week is mandatory. It is quite possible that a patient is suffering from mania and melancholy at the same time. The fit of mania could last even for three months.
1. Turquoise colour Chromatized water, twice a day
2. White Chromatized water, once a day,
3. Yellow Chromatized water. Twice a day, before meals,
4. Blue light upon the head for fifteen minutes, once a day.
5. Massage the back of head with blue Chromatized oil. once a day
6. Light a blue bulb in the room where the patient lives.
7. Make the patient to wear blue silk clothes,
8. Pure honey one tablespoon thrice a day and, if possible, herbal medicines, prescribed by a qualified practitioner.
See Mania and Schizophrenia
This disease is characterized with symptoms of both Mania and Schizophrenia. Patient would talk irrelevant things, becomes quarrelsome and take up a fight with everyone, runs away from the home breaks things, tears his clothes, becomes insomniac, talks to himself, laughs and weeps for no reason.
1. Magenta Color Chromatized water, thrice a day and upon some relief, twice a day,
2. White Chromatized water, once a day,
3. Blue light upon the head, twice a day, for fifteen minutes each.
4. Massage the back of his head with sky blue Chromatized oil once a day
5. Damp cotton pad in Blue Chromatized water and place it at the crown of the head for fifteen minutes.
Usually with aging the memory also gets affected and it is not something to be worried about but if the memory is affected badly it could be for one or more of the following reasons:
I. Head injury,
2. Deficiency of Vitamin B 6,
3. Lack of blood circulation in the brain,
4. Cancer or tumor of the brain,
5. Addiction of drugs,
6. Preoccupation or fixation of mind in any one subject,
7. Exceeding anger and rage,
8. Over-sleeping in the day time,
9. Worries and grief
10. Chronic colds or flu,
11. Use of rich foods.
Patient forgets the old things, doesn't remembers the names and faces of even his own kids, loses the track of time, sense to distinguish between things weakens. sensory organs work perfectly but cannot recollect the name of things shown forgets what he sees or hears, his abilities of programming and planning also get affected. forgets things kept, cannot remember to keep a promise.
Few thousand brain-cells of the patient get deranged and memory is weakened to a great extent.
1. In case of head injury, consult a neurosurgeon.
2. Quit the use of intoxicants,
3. For cancer see the treatment of Cancer.
For all other causes following is the treatment
1. Blue Chromatized water, twice a day,
2. Yellow Chromatized water, before meals,
3. Red Chromatized water, after meals,
4. Green Chromatized water, after breakfast and before going to bed,
5. Make the patient to sit in the sunlight at the time of sunrise, early in the morning, for three minutes.
In this disease the patient sees in his dreams that someone is riding on his chest, he is pushed down from the height, sees horrifying things in his dreams. This disease is usually caused because of the gastric problems and indigestion. Going to sleep immediately after having dinner and lying on the back and sometimes, due to cramps in the intestines and the muscles of the chest
The patient witnesses nightmares and feels as if is being crushed under great weight, e can neither speak nor can move and in that state he wakes up the state of suffocation ends but remains scared. breathes heavily and some are sweating.
1. Massage Yellow ointment or the Yellow Chromatized oil upon the abdomen, early in the morning on empty stomach.
2. Yellow Chromatized water after lunch and dinner.
3. Blue Chromatized water, twice a day,
4. Green Chromatized water before dinner,
5. Rub Blue Chromatized oil upon the tips o the fingers with thumb softly.
The main cause of this problem is the dryness of the brain resulting from heat giving rich foods, excess of bile, mental disturbance, worries, high blood pressure, chronic constipation, addiction of drugs and tea.
The patient cannot sleep remains anxious and restless, nostrils become dry, thirst increases, head is warm, in case of excess of bile the face turns pale and the mouth tastes bitter and the heart beat increases.
1. Turquoise Colour Chromatized water twice a day and when some relief is felt, just once at night,
2. Yellow Chromatized water before meals,
3. Oil of sesame seeds Chromatized in blue lights is to be massaged with fingertips upon the back of head.
4. If it is due to excess of bile, rub a ripe, uncut lemon upon the temples with soft hands exactly for two minutes.
With the passage of time memory takes two forms; one, in which the impression are sharp and lasting and, the other, in which the impression quickly fade out and are not remembered. All those incidents that a person does not want to remember, for instance fears, grief, and problematic situations are recorded in the other side of the Conscious. which according to the psychologists is termed Unconscious. If the Conscious of the person is strong enough, it does not allow these bitter memories to trouble the person but if the Conscious is not strong enough to withstand the bitterness of these memories, the fears become phobias and since one does not want to recall them, pressure increases upon the Conscious mind. Effects of this pressure start affecting the body and are exhibited in the form of various symptoms.
1. Patient silences suddenly.
2. His hands and feet seem to be affected by paralysis momentarily,
3. During walking cannot maintain his balance
4. Hands feet or head suffers twinges,
5. Sometimes the patient forgets his own name, address and the house.
6. Talks nonsense and irrelevant,
1. Sky blue light upon the forehead for fifteen minutes, twice a day,
2. Apple colour Chromatized water, before meals
3. Yellow Chromatized water, after meals,
4. Sky Blue Chromatized water twice a day,
5. Massage the head with sesame seeds oil Chromatized in blue lights once a day.
In this disease the patient suffers from fits of fright and panics, his heart starts palpitating, his entire body moistens with sweating, feels suffocated, nausea, stomachaches, faints, limbs grow cold, feels pain in the chest, shivers and trembles and thinks that he is going nuts or is about to die. This state recurs intermittently three to fives times a day. Even after getting over the fit, he suffers from the fear of death.
1. Turquoise Colour Chromatized water, three times a day,
2. Green Chromatized water, after breakfast,
3. To correct the digestive system, Yellow Chromatized water, before meals,
4. Blue light upon the head, for fifteen minutes, ef ore going to bed,
5. Hang green, red and blue colour strands of paper or silk cloth, which are at least 2 inch wide and 3-4 feet in length, in the bedroom of the patient in such a way that the patient could see them. Make the patient to see them using his willpower.
It is such a disease in which the patient suffers from phobia of something or from some act. He thinks that if he would do that, people would laugh at him and when he is told to do that he gets confused. He has the realization that his fear is baseless but still cannot get rid of it.
This type of phobia is related with some particular object situation or acts like fear of cockroaches, lizards, snakes, air traveling, getting into the lift seeing someone fighting, or upon seeing blood causes him to panic. This disease can be due to the weakness of the heart. Uncertainty and dubiety are also among the major causes of this problem. Patient doubts everything and takes everything negatively, near and dear ones appear to be enemies and trust those who are not known to him even properly.
1. Orange Chromatized water, twice a day,
2. Orange light upon the head for fifteen minutes, once a day,
3. Red Chromatized water, twice a day,
4. Turquoise Colour Chromatized water, twice a day,
5. Keep a basket full of oranges in the room of the patient so that he could see it frequently and make him see it for ten minutes, after getting up in the morning. And, then to stand in front of the mirror, looking at his reflection should repeat the following words for 2-3 minutes; "Everything is beautiful, I'm not inferior to anybody I can do anything that I want." After doing this stroll about in the same room for few minutes and then repeat the viewing of mirror and utterance of the suggested words for another 2-3 minutes. If the oranges are not available, get ping pong balls used for playing table tennis painted with orange colour and keep them in the basket.
It is such a psychological disorder in which the patient cannot get rid of a thought coming into his mind. When he attempts to ignore it, it creates tension for him. Resulting repetition of thought, he repeats the same one action again and again, bolts the door again and again. counts and recounts a thing, washes hands repeatedly. He knows that these thoughts are not from any other external agency and are the product of his own mind but he cannot control them.
I. Turquoise Colour Chromatized water, after meals,
2. Sky blue Chromatized water, twice a day,
3. Sky Blue light upon the head, for fifteen minutes, once a day,
4. A bouquet of fresh daffodils be kept in the patient's room,
5. Give herbal tonics for heart and brain.
Nervous tension and anger causes headache starting in the backside of the head, it becomes a permanent disorder. At the time of fit the veins appear to be cracking; voices are heard louder than their actual and hurt, shaking of head causes fireflies before the eyes.
I. Green Chromatized water, three times a day,
2. Blue Chromatized water, before meals,
3. Yellow Chromatized water, after meals,
4. Rub Green cloth on the soles of feet twice a day,
5. Massage the head with sesame seed oil Chromatized in sky blue light, with soft hand,
6. In case of the fit, blue light upon the head for 10 minutes followed by green light for three minutes.
7. Instead of wasting time doing nothing, let the patient engage himself in a constructive hobby like gardening,
Make the patient to have a morning walk and decorate his room with fresh flowers.
KHWAJA SHAMS-UD-DEEN AZEEMI
Columns, articles and write ups to create awareness in the masses about theory of colours, their therapeutic effects and methods of treating diseases using colours, were published in various newspapers of the country, which included Hurriyat, Jasarat, Mashriq, Ailaan, Millat, Jung (Pak and London Editions),Akhbar-e-Jehan and Mag, in 1960.
Number of people that have been advised or treated using this therapeutic system exceeds 2 million. We recorded the experiences of the people who benefited from this system of therapeutic during the last twenty years.
In March 1978, the book titled " Rang Aur Roshni Say Illaj" (Treating Diseases using light and colours) was published. It received warm appreciations from people of all walks of life. It's being published continuously since then. Many books have been produced on the subject and I studied them all. I analyzed and contributed additions and alterations to simplify the procedure of application of colours.
Searching, Please wait..