I. Auto-immune disease of thyroid glands
3. Infection of Thyroid gland,
4. Excess of Iodide
5. Cancer of Thyroid.
6. Over functioning of pituitary gland
Nervousness, feeling hot, palpitation tremor in hands and feet loss of weight despite good food. weakness of muscles, loose motions, quick rate of pulsation, bulging of eyes sweating etc.
1. Turquoise colour Chromatized water, twice a day,
2. Green Chromatized water, twice a day,
3. Yellow Chromatized water, after meals,
4. Sky blue light upon the gland for 30 minutes,
5. Massage over the gland with Yellow Chromatized oil, twice a day. in circles.
Thyroid gland is located on both sides of trachea and it excretes two major hormones. Thyroxin, which is also called T3 and T4, is formed from iodine, affects the mental and physical growth. Calcitonine, which helps in balancing the amount of calcium in our body. Deficiency of Iodine, deficiency of enzymes required for T3 and T4, defect of pituitary gland are the major causes of this disease.
Weakness, fatigue, loss of memory, feeling cold, constipation, hair loss, hoarseness of voice, impaired hearing, suffocation, aching joints and muscles, numbness of hands and feet, chest pains, problematic menses like excessive bleed and prolonged periods. Dry and coarse skin, swelling around the eyes, thin and dry hair, paleness of skin, swelling of tongue, high blood pressure, dropped rate of heartbeat, white patches on the skin and goiter; enlargement of thyroid gland etc.
1. Violet Chromatized water, twice a day,
2. Orange Chromatized water, twice a day,
3. Violet light upon the head and the gland for fifteen minutes twice a day,
4. Massage over the gland with Yellow Chromatized oil, with soft hand, for five, minutes twice a day.
KHWAJA SHAMS-UD-DEEN AZEEMI
Columns, articles and write ups to create awareness in the masses about theory of colours, their therapeutic effects and methods of treating diseases using colours, were published in various newspapers of the country, which included Hurriyat, Jasarat, Mashriq, Ailaan, Millat, Jung (Pak and London Editions),Akhbar-e-Jehan and Mag, in 1960.
Number of people that have been advised or treated using this therapeutic system exceeds 2 million. We recorded the experiences of the people who benefited from this system of therapeutic during the last twenty years.
In March 1978, the book titled " Rang Aur Roshni Say Illaj" (Treating Diseases using light and colours) was published. It received warm appreciations from people of all walks of life. It's being published continuously since then. Many books have been produced on the subject and I studied them all. I analyzed and contributed additions and alterations to simplify the procedure of application of colours.
Searching, Please wait..